Class 'A' Volunteer Application
Do you use illegal drugs?
Have you ever been convicted of a criminal offense?
Have you ever been charged with neglect, abuse or assault?
Has your drivers' license ever been suspended or revoked in any State?
Have you completed the Protective Behaviors Training?
Have you gone to Verified Volunteers to have your Background Check performed?
I Understand That:
* The information that I have provided may be verified by a background check, a motor vehicle record check, or any other means deemed appropriate, and I give permission to Special Olympics Connecticut to make inquiry of others concerning my suitability to act as a Special Olympics Connecticut volunteer.
* The relationship between Special Olympics Connecticut and volunteers is an "at will" arrangement, and this application may be denied or the relationship may be terminated for any reason.
* In the course of volunteering for Special Olympics Connecticut, I may be dealing with confidential information and I agree to keep said information in the strictest confidence.
* I grant Special Olympics Connecticut permission to use my likeness, voice, and words in television, radio, or in any form to promote activities of Special Olympics Connecticut.
* I affirm that I have read the above and that the information I have given is true and complete.